American Steel & Precast Erectors’ roots started in 1982, erecting small steel projects throughout New Hampshire. Since then, ASPE has become one of the Northeast’s premier steel erection companies, erecting steel projects over 6,000TONS.
We pride ourselves on providing a team-oriented approach to the project, with all the parties involved…from the fabricator, to the GC, all the way to the owner. Whether it’s a small project, or a heavy, complex structure, ASPE has the trained & qualified workforce suited to erect your project safely, on time and with the quality that your project demands.
Our scope of projects includes:
- Multi-story buildings
- Sports Arena/complex truss structures
- Hospitals (new structures as well as vast experience in remodeling of hospitals that are fully operational)
- Complex Renovation including “clean” areas
- Minor renovations such as mechanical support framing and framed roof penetrations on existing roof areas
- Stack renovation/replacement
- FAA Control towers
- School/University work
- Hybrid Parking Structures
- “D” Beam steel/precast structures